The next book in the "Path" series by Ascension Games, Path of Iron, is now available on your favorite RPG stores across the net, including:
As part of the celebration that the newest title is out, our last hit, Path of Shadows, is being sold at a 20% discount on all of these same stores! The sale will last until December 4th, 2015, so if you or a friend are interested in our first title, now is a great time to buy.
Thank you to everyone that supported Path of Iron on Kickstarter; it's been a long journey, but I am confident you'll find Path of Iron up to the standards set by our first book. Keep an eye out for news on our next book!
Endzeitgeist, the most prolific reviewer of Pathfinder material, recently posted a review of Path of Shadows, and the praise has me incredibly excited! You can check out the review on Endzeitgeist's website here.
If you are a reviewer of Pathfinder books and want to review Path of Shadows, send me an email through the contact form and I'll see about sending a review copy.
You can now get the Path of Shadows from Paizo's own web store, and now in print-on-demand format on DriveThruRPG so you can have a physical copy!
The PDF copy is only $10, and a printed copy is $15. If you get both from DriveThruRPG, you can get them for a total of $20.00 and save yourself $5! It's available on all of the following stores (though print edition is only through DriveThruRPG):
Path of Shadows has been updated to prepare for our print-on-demand edition that will soon be available on DriveThruRPG. This update will be available on all stores that we sell on.
Significant changes are noted below:
- Formatting errors and typos are being corrected as they are discovered.
Chapter 1 – The Nightblade
- The following spells were added at the indicated level to the nightblade spell list:
- 0th – Open/Close
- 1st – Discern Next of Kin
- 2nd – Air Step, Anonymous Interaction, Focused Scrutiny, Share Memory
- 3rd – Witness
- 4th – Detect Scrying
- Fear moved from 4th level spell to 3rd level, as was originally intended.
Chapter 4 – Spells
- All spells of the shadow subschool now also have the shadow descriptor.
- Summon horror book references in Table: Summon Horror have been corrected
- Wall of Darkness now its duration listed (1 round/level)
Chapter 5 – Magic Items
- Entropic raiment’s construction cost corrected
- Ring of Shadow Mastery now properly references Dusk Strike nightblade art, rather than the older name of “Void Strike”